Tuesday, March 23, 2010

CyberCropping @ ScrapTherapy

Sorry I haven't posted much lately, but I have been busy. Family lifes been busy with nothing important this week. Plus I have been taking part in the CyberCrop over at ScrapTherapy this last weekend.
I am loving the CC's. Such a great way to learnt new things and to scrap outside of your comfort zone.
The girls have come up with some awesome challenges for this month.

I managed to complete two of the four challenges. I miss read the Sketch Challenge but completed the LO anyways.

Photobucket

I wanted to do the Inspiration Challenge with some pics of our visit to Monarto Zoo in 2007 but the kiosk where I normally print my pics wasn't playing ball, so that didn't happen.

I did complete the Theme Challenge, I used the sketch from the Sketch Challenge as insipration.
For this challenge we had to use a recycled/found item on our page and use some form of distressing.
I cut up the pair of jeans that Ethan was wearing in the photo and used the pocket to store my journalling tag, and I also added the fly cover as an embelly. I have distressed the edges of all the pp's and the photo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also completed the Card Challenge. We had to create at least two cards using scraps. We could use new cardstock for our card bases though. I used the scraps left opver form my How Sweet it is... LO.

Here is the LO

How Sweet it is....

and here are the cards

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really love CyberCropping it's lots of fun. The next CC is scheduled for April 16th - 18th, come and join us for lots of fun and some prizes too!

TFL!

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. They are gorgous! I love the denim pouch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely layouts. Love the denim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the denim pocket on your layout. The colours work so well with it. Great job :o)

    ReplyDelete