Thursday, March 25, 2010

La Di Da birthday presents

It's my dear friend Barbs birthday today. I really wanted to make her something for her birthday. I knew that she loved the KaiserCraft La Di Da range so decided to use that.
I decided to make her a notepad set. I altered a notebook and decorated one of the new KaiserCraft memo pads. I really wanted to do a pencil holder as well but couldn't find the one I wanted in time.

Here's the set complete with card.

Photobucket

The notebook front

Photobucket

and back

Photobucket

The memo pad holder

Photobucket

and the card

Photobucket

I used a few 12x12 sheets of the La Di Da range, plus lots of the 6x6 paper pad, rub ons and die cuts.

TFL
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for all your fantastic effort and your boundless friendship. Love you.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ow my god! I never liked this paper range until I saw what you have done. Awesome work. Although now your costing me money as I have to go buy some of those dam papers lol.

    ReplyDelete