Saturday, March 13, 2010

Recent ScrapTherapy Challenges

Thought I'd share some projets that I have done so far this year.

First up is a LO for Marchs Journalling Challenge over at ScrapTherapy. The challenge was to journal around your page. I love this type of journalling but hadn't tried it before.
My journalling says "You absolutely LOVE your sunhat that you affectionately call your 'Yat'. Love toddler speak! You are so good when we go outside you line up to have your hat and sunscreen applied. This particular day you had a nap in just your nappy. When you woke you insisted on wearing your hat and refused to get dressed. Feb 2010".
I have used Kraft as my background. I just love Kraft paper, it's awesome!

ST March Journalling Challenge



The next set of projects are what I completed for ScrapTherapys February Cyber Crop.
First up is the Card Challenge. I used KaiserCrafts La Di Da range for two cards but can only show youone right now. The other is a card for a friend and I have a special project planned to go with it. Will share when I can.

Photobucket

Second is my entry in the Sketch Challenge. I love the DCWV Glitter Stack paper that I have used as a background.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Finally is my entry in the Theme Challenge. As soon as I read Lisas challenge I knew exactly what I wanted to do. I really wanted to use a Kraft background and revisit my primary school years and thin down some paint and flick it with a toothbrush for the background. I also wanted to recreate lift the flaps like in kids books. Ethans loving them atm.
I was pleasantly surprised to be voted 3rd for this catergory!.

Photobucket

Photobucket

TFL!
Take Care
Becci xoxo

2 comments:

  1. HIYA Becci, you have been busy, blog is looking great.I just love the SMILE LO ...such a cute photo

    ReplyDelete