Saturday, April 17, 2010

Challenge Heaven

I haven't had a great deal of time to scrap this week, but I have finished by entry for the Number Challenge at Challenge Heaven.
The criteria this months were to use 3 pieces of patterned paper, 2 circles and 1 bracket.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used DCWV cardstock for the base and 3 pieces of pp from DCWV Citrus Stack. I stamped a circle journalling tag and cut it out and then placed buttons around Eli's face for my second circle. I cut a bracket from some more DCWV Cirtus Stack paper and coated it with Dimentional Magic. Must make sure it's glued down better next time as the edges have curled a little. The alphas were form Ned's ($2 store).

I have one more challenge to complete then I'm done for this month at Challenge Heaven.

TFL!
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Becci,

    What a lovely layout, love the colours and its a beautiful pic of your little boy. Thanks for visting my new little blog and becoming my 1st follower!! I have to be honest and tell you I came across your blog and had a sneeky peek when I was still 'lurking' around everyones blogs before I finally started one......LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LO, fabulous colours and gorgeous photo!

    Have a great week and see you around at Top50. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute Becci!!! Totally gorgeous pic and colour combo and the button frame looks FAB! Great buy on those alphas too - they look great! (Dont you love it when you find something awesome like that really cheap?)
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow my Becci, that is such a gorgeous layout and what a precious photo! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete