Sunday, April 4, 2010

Ethan & Eli's Name Plates and Train Tidy

Hello Everyone. Hope you are all enjoying your Easter.

Thought I'd take some pics of a couple of projects I did for the littlies a while back.

First up is the boys name plates. These were originally going to be hung on their bedroom door. However in this place all our interior doors (except bathroom and loo) are sliding doors, so they will get hung above their beds instead.

I have used all KasierCraft products except for the Dimentional Magic on the chip letters.

For Ethans I have used Kaisers Letter "E", pp from the Spirograph range, chip letters and Lime paint.

For Eli's the same letter "E", pp from Offshore, chip letters and Turquoise paint.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My other project I comepeted a few months ago is KaiserCraft Train Tidy. I have used the KaiserCraft Train Tidy, Marrakech papers, navy paint, and lots of bling.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I will have some more posts up about some challenges happening this month in the next few days.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

10 comments:

  1. Great OTP projects Becci.....Love the train :)

    Janine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beccis, they are totally beautiful. I love them!!! Well done!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute the kids would love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Thanks for dropping by my site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job girlie! I bloody love that train. Can't wait to come over and have a play. Be over Thursday if you are home.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those letters are cute! That train is absolutely adorable! Thanks for stopping by my blog during the Scrap A Little Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the name plates, and the train is awesome, love all your work

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Becci, this is Lisa from over at SS! Just thought I'd pop in and say hi!
    This lil train is soooo sweet.... Love it :)

    Seeya
    Lisa

    http://purpleowl-purpleowl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just beautiful! I'd love to make one for AJ! You are so clever Becci! Gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete