Saturday, April 10, 2010

I've been busy!

I thoroughly enjoyed looking up scrap challenges and completing them last month that I thought I'd do it again this month.

I have a huge list of challenges I want to complete this month and so far I have done four LO's!

The first is for the April Sketch Challenge over at ScrapTherapy.

I received my latest ST order on tuesday which contained a heap of the new Sassafras Lass ranges and some Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas. So I put them to use.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I used Apple Jack Recite (reverse) for the background pp, an Apple Jack Journalling tag and embelly from the cardstock sticker sheet, Apple Jack Glitter Aplhas, Kraft and Cosmo Tiny Alphas in cream.


Next up are 2 of the 4 (out of 7 choices) I need to complete for this months challenges over at Challenge Heaven. I've not taken part in their challenges before.

I took this pic of Eli snuggled up in my arms (yep Eli in one arm, camera in the other) at the Vansittart Park in Mount Gambier when we holidayed their in January. He was nice a snuggled up there just taking everything in while Ethan ran amok on the playground. It's a blurry pic, but I just love it. I thought this would be a great pic to scrap for the Word Challenge. We had to use the word Relax in the title and also use paint effects.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have used Basic Grey Mellow in Savoury for my background pp, roughly painted it a little with KaiserCraft Raw Umber paint, American Crafts chip thickers and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type Alphas. I then made some flowers using some tea stained phone book paper, KaiserCraft chocolate flowers and misc brads.


I love a sketch but was struggling with this one in the Sketch challenge until I had a gander through my old photos. I came across these pics of Randalls first day of Kindy and thought they would be perfect with some of those Sassafras Lass pp's.

Photobucket

I used Nerdy Birdy Star Struck pp for the background, Apple Jack recite for the numbers at the bottom, Apple Jack Glitter Alphas, and some more Cosmo Cricket Tiny Alphas in cream. I just love these tiny alphas!

I can't wiat to get back into my scrap room and get some more donw. Stay tuned!

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment