Sunday, May 2, 2010

A very busy April

Wow! I was very productive this April. I have set myself a goal of a LO a week and this month I have done 10 LO's!!!! Many of which I have already blogged but here are the rest.

First up are my entry in the ScrapTherapy April Monthly Journalling Challenge.

I really like this LO, but I am not keen on the shape of my journalling, think it should have be 90 degress the other way.
I have used KasierCrafts Devonshire range.

Photobucket

The two cards I made for the Card Challenge at the CyberCrop. I have used KasierCrafts Peachy Keen 6x6 Pad, flowers and bling.

Photobucket
Photobucket


Next in my entry for a new challege forum called What About Me. Yes it's all about scrapping yourself. Lots of Challenges happening, both weekly and monthly. Great group of girls so pop on over and have a go.

This Challenge was a Song Challenge. I chose (choice of four songs) Powderfingers My Happiness. Again I have used KaiserCrafts Devonshire range.

Photobucket

Anna's Craft Cupboard have a monthly sketch challenge which always gets the mojo going.
This is my entry for April.

I have used DCWV cardstock and Citrus Stack. The alphas are American Crafts Remarks. The matched the papers perfectly. There was even a third colour, the same lime green I have used, but they would have been lost on the c/s so didn't use them.

Photobucket

I have been really enjoying the Challenges over at Challenge Heaven in April and May Challenges are even better.
This is my Quote Challenge entry.

I have used Imaginisce Baby Power pp's, Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type alpha stickers and I just love the little elephant buttons I have handstitched on to the page. Picked them up a a $2 store somewhere, sooo cute.

Photobucket
Photobucket

And last but by all means not the least, a LO I have done just because.

I love this pic of Eli when he was about 8 weeks old. He'd fallen alseep in Brians arms. I'm sure I'm not alone in looking at our sleeping babies and wondering what lies in store for them. So I scrapped it. I tried placing a journalling spot on the page but everything I tried just didn't look right. So I have written on the back the dates etc.
I have used My Minds Eye pp, American Crafts Thickers and Cosmo Cricket Tiny Type letter stickers.

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW! Haven't you been a busy bee? Great news that you managed to exceed your scrapping goal for the month and now you have such beautiful pages to show for it! I think my favourite is the "My Happiness" LO (I love that song!), such a gorgeous pic of you & the boys and embellished perfectly. Keep up the great work! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stuff, the colours used are all so perfect.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bec, gosh I love your scrapping style! You layouts are simply but so effective. Can't wait to see what you do next :o)

    ReplyDelete