Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My very first 1st Prize!!!!

I won! I won!

I entered the May CyberCrop over at Challenge Heaven last month and I won one of the Challenges.
The challenge was a 5 challenge set by Amanda. Other than your base cardstock and photos everything that you used you have to use in groups of 5. I used 5 patterned papers, a 5 word title using 5 different fonts and 5 embellies (3 diecuts and 2 rubons). I just love these Jungle Bugs papers by Kaiser.

Photobucket

TFL!
Take Care
Becci xoxo

9 comments:

  1. Wow, congratulations Becci!!! your LO is beautiful. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Becci!!!
    Gorgeous layout!
    How exciting, your first win!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yayyyyy!!! OH how lovely! That's so beautiful! You are so so clever!Very Very nice!
    xx Sam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats and wow! You have done great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats becci, loved your LO for the challenge, enjoy your prize

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this one. Wow, I miss you guys. Hopefully I will see you Tuesday for a day on the farm! My cough better be gone by then, or I'll be pouty:(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Becci! You so deserve it. Your pages are awesome. And I just love this one and the colours. Fab job *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  8. And another big congrats from me, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your prize...well deserved. Very cute.

    ReplyDelete