Sunday, July 4, 2010

Been so long....

...since I've blogged. I have had some issues with my camera and didn't want to upload really dodgy pics. Turns out the digital reader in the back of the lense had gone. It's now been replaced and all is good.

I have been very busy scrapping away though and working on another project, but will have more about that in another post very soon.

I won't get very descriptive in this post or we'll all be here all day. Thre's lots of pics though and if you want any details on anything in particular then just ask away in the comments section. I always read them.

So here they are

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Yum Yum

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Keep an eye out for my next post, I'm a little excited about it.

TFL!

Becci
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. WOW Becci Look at all those GORGEOUS layouts!!! All so different but so wonderful!!! Awesome stuff :)

    xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back Becci! And glad you finally got your camera sorted out. Your LO's look fabulous, and really love your crocheted stuff that has been appearing on them of late! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lookin good Becci!! Your layouts are awesome, and there are soooo many, lol!! :) Can't wait to hear your exciting news!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Beccis, I love your work it's amazing!! I love coming here thanks for sharing!!!
    oxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a busy, busy scrapper, great LOs!
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete