Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nearly there... and a LO to share

Wow girls we're nealry there just 5 more people and then I can post my lovely pic of the yummy goodies one of you will win!

Just quickly before I share my LO. You may notice I have some new buttons at the bottom of my post. Feel free to use them to share my posts.

I have been ever so slowly CyberCropping over at Top 50 this week. So glad it's a 2 week CC as my mojo disappeared part way through.
Anyways I did manage to get one LO done yesterday arvo using the lovely Block Party collection from Bo Bunny. It's so perfect for my boys.
For this challenge we had to have a pic of an achievment, quote their favourite saying (something they are always saying) and include at least 1 heart.

Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my hearts with a dimentional sticker on top

Photobucket

Photobucket

My pic is of Eli crawling. Little bugger kept crawling towards me to play with the camera but I love this pic. Those gorgeous blue eyes. And I becoming quite the fan of impefect photos too.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. wow, cant wait to see what we can win..and omg i love that layout, i soooooo need that pp, eli is sooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love what you have done with the Bo Bunny papers - a gorgeous LO for a gorgeous little boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it Becci!! Have a great evening sweetie. Catch up with you soon..
    Love Kathie
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that LO Becci, Eli looks so gorgeous! He will really love to look back on that LO when he is older. Keep up the great work! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that photo is just perfect! Love how you scrapped it too Becci - gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your gorgeous layout Becci! Those papers you used are awesome, and the photo of your little man is oh so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable LO Becci :) Nice to see you on the Kaiser forum

    ReplyDelete
  8. love those papers!! fantastic LO!

    ReplyDelete