Tuesday, August 17, 2010

The Lollypop Ladies 1st Challenge!

I have been so wanting to get this page scrapped and entered for the 1st Ever Lollypop Ladies Challenge!
Unfortunately i miss read the closing time. Thought it was midnight tonight, but it was midday :)
I'm so disappointed in myself. I really wanted to be in the first challenge and support Marcia and Sam on their new adventure.

Anyway here's my entry:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I have used October Afternoon Ducks in a Row pp's and one of my little lollypop circles.

Head on over to The Lollypop Ladies, I'm fairly sure the next fortnightly challenge is release tomorrow.


TFL!

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwwww!! His so cute!! Good job Hun!!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous LO Becci. Love the colours in the PP's and your scalloped edge. The title is perfect and your crochet circle is lovely. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Lollipop Ladies. Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww.. how precious! Gorgeous photo and lovely layout! Thanks for playing along with our first challenge at the Lollipop Ladies! Hope you get to join in the next yummy challenge!
    (hugs)
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww cute photo Becci - love the LO. I did EXACTLY the same thing and thought it was to be posted by midnight too!! I missed out by an hour or two:(. we wont be doing that again eh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous layout Becci :o) *hugz*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol Mel, same tried about 2pm. Oh well will remember for this fortnights now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous LO Becci. It's a shame you missed the cut off time too. Never mind, there are more challenges coming your way. Love your work.

    ReplyDelete