Monday, August 30, 2010

Ready, Set, Launch!!!!!

Thankyou everyone for joining me in my very First Blog Sale!!!!

I have been busy hooking away for the last month creating lots of yummy goodies for you all. I decided to showcase some of my newer patterns this time round.

Please let me know if there is anything else you would like next time round (looking at late Sept) in either and email or a comment below. I will take all suggestions into consideration.

All of my products are hand hooked by me using cotton thread. The threads do vary a little in thickness so you will find some items are slighter bigger than others because of this. Makes for great layering!

Please email me at beccisund@yahoo.com.au with your order. I will notify you of the total of your successful order including postage.
Postage prices range from $1.40 for a couple of items, $2.70 for a few more and if you order a tonne I'll send them in a $6 satchel (for orders within Australia).

Without further ado here are my items!!!

Build Your Own Lollypop Flowers! - $10
9 large circles and 9 smaller circles as pictured. 18 separtate pieces to mix and match or use separately as you wish.

Photobucket
Brights ***ONE LEFT***

Photobucket
Girls
Check out this Layout I did for the August 123 Challenge for how I have used some of this pack.
Photobucket
Boys  ***ONE LEFT***


Hearts - set of 4 hearts $5 - as pictured.

Photobucket
Red & White

Photobucket
Girls ***ONE LEFT***

Photobucket
Boys

Funky Flowers - set of 6 flowers $5 as pictured

Photobucket
Citrus ***ONE LEFT***

Photobucket
Fuschia, Mauve and Pink ***ONE LEFT***

Photobucket
Red, White and Blue

Photobucket
Chocolate, Teal and Ecru (the teal colour hasn't shown up very well in this pic please look at the Lollypop packs for a better look) ***ONE LEFT***

White Packs! - $5
These are perfect to mist, dye or use just as is.

Photobucket
Hearts - set of 4

Photobucket
Lollypop flowers - set of 5 large circles and 5 small circles ****SOLD OUT!!!****

Photobucket
Funky flowers - set of 6

Thank you so very much for your support. Have fun shopping! ***ONE LEFT***

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Looking good Becci!!!! BTW you've got mail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becci, they all look YUMMY! Soon as I figure out what I want I will email you! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. stunning becci, you know i love your stuff.... i have emailed an order, but just found something i need to add to it lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becci, I have just emailed you...FINALLY! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Becci they are even better in real life, I got my happy mail today, thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete