Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Scrap The Boys Swaps

I have finally taken part in my first ever swap! I have been a little scared to participate in swaps partly because I'm not sure of the standard that is required, but also because I haven't wanted to get too many girly pinky intems. Some are great for sure, can use them on cards, but not heaps.
So when Scrap The Boys started back up and they were to have a swap I jumped at the chance.
July was the first swap. A Kraft swap. I love Kraft! We had 15 particiants too!

Here's a dodgy pic of what I made:

Photobucket

and this is what I recieved back:

Photobucket

OMG! I was so excited! I have already used some of the items too.

Augusts swap is 'Blue Jeans' (you can see a better pic of the Kraft swaps here too). The swaps closed for this month and we have 19 particpants! Have started on mine and can't wait to get them sent off.

If you're interested in taking part next month head on over to the blog and become a folower. Then keep an eye out for the 5th of September when the next Swap is released.


TFL!

Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment