Monday, September 6, 2010

Fathers Day Cards

I had a go at making my Fathers Day cards this year.

First of all was the one I made for the boys to give Brian.

Photobucket
(sorry about the poor pic)

I have used a piece of pp from the Basic Grey Granola 6x6 pad as the base (over some brown c/s). I stamped it with the Kaiser script stamp using VersaColors pinecone ink.
My brother gave me a set of stamps at christmas time that had this nice ornate Dad stamp in it so stamped that using Pinecone on some Kraft. Added some metallic brads, a strip from the paper pad, inked the edges and it was done.


My second card was for my FIL. I saw the sketch for this card at ScrapTherapy. It's so simple and can be adapted for all occasions.

Photobucket

I have used another sheet from the Basic Grey Granola 6x6 pad as the main sheet, atop the remaining c/s from the first card. I used the negative from a Kasier die cut set to make the journalling shape using another sheet of the Grnaola pp. The added some new Kasier mini alphas and another strip from the same pp as in Brians card and inked the edges.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment