Thursday, September 30, 2010

Hooky Update!!!

Where on earth did September go? I swear it was only the first day of spring yesterday and here we are at the end of the month already!

We've had a few bugs go through this house and that combined with my 2yo toilet training (going VERY well) I haven't had much time for hooking :(

I have hooked a couple of orders though, one of which I will post some big news about as soon as I can.

We are going on a little holiday next month where I hope to hook my heart out and come back with some new kits to get you all going. In the mean time if there is anything in particular you can't wait for drop me a line at my email beccisund@yahoo.com.au and I'll it hooked up for you.

Thanks so much for your patience.


Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. hope mine comes soon.....still havent received it, hope you have a great holiday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what happened to yours Amanda, have hooked you another order and it's gone postal today!

    ReplyDelete