Friday, September 17, 2010

Just because....

Yep my first Just Because LO for ages.

This pic was taken back in January when we had that shocking heat wave. We were holidaying in our camper at the Blue Lake Tourist Park in Mount Gambier when it hit. This day we lasted as long as we could (about 11am) in the camper then jumped in the car for a drive. At least the car had airconditioning. We drove to Port MacDonnell and it was too cold to go swimmming there. We couldn't believe that the Mount was 43C and it was so cold at the Port. So we decided that Portland wasn't that far (about 100kms) so off we went. It was beautiful there. Probably low 20's I'd say. I'd packed a picnic lunch so we found a nice spot on the foreshore and spent some time there. By the time we got back it was much cooler and we went for a lovely swim in the park pool. Eli fell asleep in my arms in the pool. I have scrapped that pic and it can be seen in this post.

I have been wanting to scrap this pic like this for sooo long. But the grass was holding me up. I just love the way the photo (poor quality printing hey) blends into the pp (Basic Grey - Urban Prairie).

I didn't have the right punch and couldn't justify buying one just for this one LO. Then I was at my lss the other day and spotted some grass by Jolee's by You and it was perfect.




I have used Kaisers tiny alphas again, and I have inked some Buzz & Bloom 70's alphabet too.



I just love these embellies from Purple Pumpkin. Had to put a Daddy owl and a Son Owl on here. The journalling spot is one of the new tags stamed with the corresponding tag stamp from Kaiser.




TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment