Monday, September 27, 2010

Lollypop Ladies #4


Mmmmmm Gelato. Yep this is the inspiration for The Lollypop Ladies Challenge #4.
The extra criteria was to use Kraft somewhere.

This is my take:



My inspiration was the colours and the gelato cone shape.

I'm really loving this card. The colours are so scrummy. I have used October Afternoon Ducks In a Row pp, My Mind Eye Alphabet Soup girls range ice cream card, my own crochets flower topped with a ramdom pink button, AC Thickers and mic lace. All on a Kraft cardstock base.

Now there is still some time to get your entry in for this challenge so please pop over to The Lollypop Ladies blog for all the details. New challenge will be up on wednesday!

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Love it Becci ... superbly delicious!

    Thanks for playing along this week at Lollipop Ladies; make sure you pop past for Wednesday's new challenge and a big announcement!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh... so very sweet!! LOVE it!!

    Thanks for joining in our Lollipop ladies challenge!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Becci. So yummy. The colours are gorgeous and perfect for this fortnights challenge. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies. Hugs, Mel xxx

    ReplyDelete