Monday, September 6, 2010

The Lollypop Ladies

I made sure I got in fairly quick with this fortnights challenge.

Photobucket

It's my nephews 16th birthday tomorrow so I thought I'd use this fortnights ispiration to make him a card. Teenagers these days seem to love lollypops so I popped three of the suckers on the car. Tied them with some ribbon and topped them with some acetate and cardboard with a 'B' for Brandon thicker.
I was also inspired by the circles of the lollypops, so punched out some circles from various scraps and used them to decorate the card.
I inked and DM's the Happy Birthday chippie words too.
Outlined it all with black journalling pen and it's done.
Hope he enjoys it.

8 comments:

  1. Becci, that is one very cool card...I so love the addition of the lollipops.Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, im lovin this card, just gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card1 And how fun having the lollipops on the card! I vet your nephew loved it!
    Thanks for joining in the Lollipop Ladies challenge :D
    Sammi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea adding the lollipops. What a great card. I would sure love to receive that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cool - love the circle blocks of colour and how you've added REAL lollipops - great job on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Becci great idea using real lollipops on the card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, such a great idea. Thanks for playing along this fortnight at Lollipop Ladies!

    x Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so cute. Great work with the imspirational photo. Thanks for joining us at The Lollipop Ladies.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete