Wednesday, September 8, 2010

September 123 Challenge

I received a bundle of gorgeous new My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup goodies in the main from ScrapTherapy the other day and straight away I thought of this months 123 Challenge.
The criteria this month is ORANGE, use the word BLOOM, and to use a HADMADE FLOWER.
The oranges in the MME pp's is what got me started.

Here's my take:
I took this pic trying to capture Eli smiling. He's been smiling prperly for a couple of weeks but just couldn't snap him. This was the best pic I could get that day.
Can you see the sheet Eli's laying on? See the Giraffe? how perfect is that for these papers!

 My handmade flower. My lollypop rounds layered with a handcut spoke flower and topped with an Alphabet brad.
 Just loe these die cuts and Kaiser tiny letters.
I have used Making Memories glitter alphas and inked some Buzz& Bloom 70's alphabet here.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments: