Monday, September 27, 2010

STB Nicknames

I have been wanting to scrap a page about Ethan nickname 'Bubba Louie' for quite a while now. And guess what the first challenge was for this month at Scrap The Boys?
Yep nickname!!!!

Here's my take:


I have used Little Yellow Bicycles Baby Safari pp's and a Purple Pumpkin spotty button and felt flower.

Funny thing is I realised after I had done this LO that I had scrapped a very similar pic with the exact same papers not that long ago and it was for another STB challenge too! Used just about the same sketch too Oooops. You can see it here.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous...and loving the crotcheted heart...where did you get that?????lol smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Becci, what a cutie of a nickname!

    :) Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous lo Becci :) and such a cute nickname....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the layout Becci ...thanks for playing at STB's this month :)

    ReplyDelete