Monday, September 13, 2010

Welcome to the Sweet Life!


I noticed this brand new shop and blog as one of the sponsors of the CyberCrop that's happening at Scrapbooking Top 50 tonight (and lasting a fortnight long!).

So I thought I'd go and check it out. They are having their first challenge too. Criteria were simple enough - scrap a 12x12 LO in the theme of 'Sweet'.

Here's my take:

I have used October Afternoons Ducks in a Row pp's, journalling sticker and card and bottle top cap die cut.
I have used this Stuck?! sketch for inspiration too.

A couple of my hand crocheted flowers.

Making Memories alpha stickers (white glitter ones) and Cloud Nine alpha stickers (just love these ones).



I wish Bec and Em all the best in their new venture.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. this is just the sweetest LO Becci!! That photo is just gorgeous. Oh I just love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwwww! So beautiful Beccis!!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete