Monday, October 11, 2010

CC @ SBT50 with me as Guest DT!!!!!!


Yep it all starts tonight. Please come and join us for lots of frivolity and fun!

This months theme is Handmade. I just love hand made stuff as you can probably tell.

We have an Opening Night Challenge, and 4 other challenges all released throughout the week. Plus a FREE online class by Sonia from Forever Always next monday night!
Plus the usual Bingo and Scattegories in the Chat room.

I was lucky enough to win a spot as guest DT for this month back in August. You can too buy earning points by entering challenges, commenting and playing games! Easy Peasy!!!!

I am also one of the sponsors for this month. I have a $15 mixed doiley pack up for grabs.

So drop by Scrapbooking Top 50 tonight and join us!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment