Monday, October 11, 2010

My Opening Night Challenge!

Remember when I was Queen of the Crop?
Well my Guest DT spot has rolled around. This months theme @ Scrapbooking Top 50 is Handmade which is right up my alley.

Vicki asked me to create the challenge for the Opening Night Mini Challenge (and another challenge that you will just have to wait a little bit for).

Here it is:


I have used a Kraft cardstock base. Covered with Kaisers Hey Birdy pp. Topped with My Minds Eye frame from Quite Contrary range.
The HOME card is from the My Minds Eye Alphabet Soup Card pack (girls set).
Crocheted Itty Bitty Flowers are my own.

Please pop over and have a go at the Mini Challenge. I am also sponsoring this challenge and the winner will receive a Mixed Doily pack valued at $15!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Totally love this Becci!
    Awesome challenge too... can't wait to see your next one...
    Hugs,
    Linda_M xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the guest spot- and your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete