Sunday, October 3, 2010

Prima Holiday Journal

I just loved these Prima Road Trip papers when I saw them showcased at ScrapTherapy that I just had have them to make us a new holiday journal.


I covered an ordinary notebook with Kraft cardstock .
I then used two sheets of the same paper from the 6x6 pad offset from each other to cover the front cover. To cover the join I used the two woodgrain papers and titled it with Coso Cricket Tiny Type alphas.
Some glittered chippie shapes, a My minds Eye Alphabet Soup car brad and a Purple Pumpkin Camper button were added.
I had the enjoy metal embelly from when I first started so I threaded some twine through it and attached it to the cover.


The inside cover I stamped one of the Road Trip stamps all over some more Kraft using VersaColor Pinecone ink. The stamps smudged a little as I was being a little careless oops.

I made an envelope out more Kraft and covered it with another pp and added another glittered chippie shape. The envelope will come in hand for putting in reciepts as I like to keep track of fuel etc when we go away.



The back cover has just the plain stamped Kraft on the inside and the out side a sheet of pp and another glittered chippie shape.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. oh - this is just too cute Becci - love the paper selection and the MME brad is so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking toooo cute to use Becci!!! love it :)

    ReplyDelete