Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm a Beautiful Blogger!


The Gorgeous Cathy has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.

The deal is I now have to tell you 10 things about myself, so here goes!
1. I met Brian at TAFE, we were studying out Cert 3's, he in disability me in aged care.
2. I hae always been crafty, starting with cross stitch, crochet and scrapbooking and now get to include my crochet in my scrapping.
3. I would love to have a white christmas with all my family just once.
4. I can't live without chocolate
5. I aspire to be a 50's housewife, but expect it of me for one second and the 70's feminist come out!
6. Have recently realised that I love 50's vintage, part of coming to terms with #5 above.
7. I dream all day of creating and what I am going to do next.
8. I love creating and cooking for my family, it gives me such great pleasure.
9. My fave colour is lime
10. I am embarking on a new venture in the new year incorporating my fave colour!

Now to pass this on to ten more people. I just love to visit these blogs for great inspiration:

Cassie

Samantha

Tanya

Jane

Cate

Corrie

Treens

Sandra

Lucy

Dianne

Thanks again Cathy and please girls go and check out these fantastically creative ladies!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

8 comments:

  1. Aww thanks Becci!! Congrats on your award!!! I love getting to know you a little bit more too - I have that 50's housewife thing too.. but failing dismally at it ROFL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much and congrats on your award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the blogger award Becci!! It is only the 2nd one I have ever recieved. Thanks again :O)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Becci!! Loved getting to know a little bit about you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, thanks Becci! Shall update my blog with this in the next few days.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award Becci! I will be sure to pass this on very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh thanks so much x x x will have a think and get posting :)

    ReplyDelete