The Gorgeous Cathy has nominated me for the Beautiful Blogger Award.
The deal is I now have to tell you 10 things about myself, so here goes!
1. I met Brian at TAFE, we were studying out Cert 3's, he in disability me in aged care.
2. I hae always been crafty, starting with cross stitch, crochet and scrapbooking and now get to include my crochet in my scrapping.
3. I would love to have a white christmas with all my family just once.
4. I can't live without chocolate
5. I aspire to be a 50's housewife, but expect it of me for one second and the 70's feminist come out!
6. Have recently realised that I love 50's vintage, part of coming to terms with #5 above.
7. I dream all day of creating and what I am going to do next.
8. I love creating and cooking for my family, it gives me such great pleasure.
9. My fave colour is lime
10. I am embarking on a new venture in the new year incorporating my fave colour!
Now to pass this on to ten more people. I just love to visit these blogs for great inspiration:
Hi! I live in beautiful Port Elliot with my fiance Brian and three of our four gorgeous boys. Randall (18yo), Ethan (5yo), Eli (4yo).
I love to crochet, scrap, bake and strive for a simple homemade life.