Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Nov White With One

Just love the idea of this blog! This months criteria were:


Here is my take:

Love this pic of Ethan in the shower. It's his first with his Daddy, just home from hospital, still a little jaundiced.
I have used My Minds Eyes True Blue pp

Pp is Kaiser, hand died doily by Sue Plumb, Itty Bitty white flower by me and a MME True Blue brad.

Hand crocheted single flower by me, Purple Pumpkin button and misc pin, ribbons, pearls and lace.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Becci!! Love the softness the lace, doily and crochet flowers bring to your LO and such a gorgeous photo!! Thanks for joining in at WW1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Becci this is so soft and "pretty" for a boy page (sorry Ethan!!) but I love all the special embellies too... so soothing, just like a shower I guess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so pretty, love the soft colours and all the little extras on there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous layout Becci! I love everything about this one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats adorable Beccis, I love the colours!!
    oxoxo

    ReplyDelete