Tuesday, November 9, 2010

November Stuck?!

The first sketch for this month at Stuck?! is a little our of the normal for me. It lends itself to a A4 page but I just couldn't do but. I tried but couldn't.

Here's the sketch:


And my take:
 It's such a simple sketch so I wanted the photo to be the focus of my page. I've had this pic of Ethan bum in the shower when he was probably about 8 months old for a while. I love the dimples so had to take the pic. Black and white suited it perfectly too.

I bought these Imaginisce papers when I first started scrapping and have used them a bit but still had some leftover so chose to use them as the pale blue is a great contrast to the B&W.


Cute ribbon and pin (added beads) from The Stamp Spot, Jenni Bowlin journaling card, my own crocheted funky flowers topped with a Purple Pumpkin button with Kaiser Pearls added.



Purple Pumpkin Chennile Flower atop a crocheted doily by me.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! I know what you mean, couldn't do the smaller size LO either LOL. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable LO Becci, that is the cutest photo!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this is seriously the cutest photo I have seen, gorgeous layout Becci.

    ReplyDelete