Saturday, November 6, 2010

SBT50 November Challenges

SBT50 would have to be my favourite scrapping forum. I just love the challenges and the girls are awesome!

You can see all of this months challenges here.

Here is my first LO for the challenges this month. This is for Sue's Inspiration challenge
We needed to use this pic as inspiration, explain what elements we have used and we must use layering.


Isn't it a fab cake?!


Here's my take:

Straight away I thought to use Bo Bunnys Block Party range. The colours were just perfect! I have used simialr patters, the dots and stripes. Lots of stars too! All layers on some white cardstock to reprsent the white background of the photo.


I finally got to use my Martha Stewart star punch too!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


2 comments:

  1. wow love it...and love the 2 in the previous post as well, awesome stuff

    ReplyDelete
  2. so bright and happy - love it!! I can soooo see the inspiration image flowing through this gorgeous LO!!!

    ReplyDelete