Saturday, November 6, 2010

SBT50 Scraplift Challenge

Isn't this a gorgeous LO by the very talented Marelize!


Vicki set the challenge to scraplift at least 3 elements from Marelizes LO.

This is my take:


 

I have taken the paper range (Kaisers Homemade), the lace, flowers, and tiny alpha elements.

When I first saw this paper range I thought it was lovely but that I probably wouldn't use it. I love this LO. The colours were perfect for this photo.
This pic is of the frist time Ethan decided to roughhouse with Brian. It was christmas day 2008. The info is on the tag behind the photo. There is also an embossed calendar there too that is form the Septmeber Scrap The Boys Swap. The clock is also from the same swap.



The crocheted flower is my own and I have made a water distressed flower from the scraps and topped it with an Itty Bitty flower and a Kaiser Pearl Brad. I am in love with this flower!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Just beautiful. Love what you have done with that flower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Becci... loving that flower!! Check out my blog as there is a little surprise for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ! absolutely love the flower.. handmade items are so special, and they add another dimension to your work .. great idea .. hugs from me x

    ReplyDelete