Saturday, December 18, 2010

123 December Challenge

Well I must admit that this months challenge stumpt me for a while. What's more it was to be used for your application for the CT and Guest CT too. I really wanted to apply for this as I think it's an awesome challenge blog. But seriously how on earth was I going to scrap PINK!!!!!!!
Yep this months criteria were the word 'Oh', colour PINK and to use tissue paper.

So I sat on that for a while.
Then the gorgeous Kathie at Scraphappy Kat had a week or so of colourful giveaways and I won the PINK pack!
Then Scrapware Australia had a FaceBook giveaway for reaching 1000 fans and I won this pack:

What a wonderful prize! I forgot to take a pic of my prize from Kathie, but it was full of pp's c/s, flowers, bling, ribbons etc.

So this is my take on the challenge:



The pics are ones of me when I was 19 months old.
PP's are from Scraphappy Kats pack, 'Sweet' alphas are DCWV, white glitter alphas are Making Memories, chippie flourishes and bird are from Scrapware, fence from my stash, pink flower from Scraphappy Kat, bling were free with my Handmade by Suzanne order, glitter heart button also from Scraphappy Kat, crocheted items by me, lace from my stash, pink gingham ribbon and pin from The Stamp Spot, cupcake button from Mel at Zingas Zoo, white feather from a swap and journalling spot in October Afternoon.
Have I forgotten anything?
Wish me luck with my application!

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this - so beautiful!! Think I might lift your lovely layout for a boy version! I have a new picket fence punch which I have been trying to find a reason to use! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou!!! By all means scraplift it. I could do a boy version too, didn't even think of that!
    Can't wait to see your version

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becci, gorgeous LO! Love the fence, flower, feather and your crotched goodies.
    You scrap pink perfectly : )
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete