Saturday, December 18, 2010

Altered notebooks and address book

Had a bit of a light bulb moment a few weeks back when I was searching for a sketch to use for a layout. Decided that there had to be a better way than traulling through site after site for a suitable one.
Then it occured to me. Why don't I print the ones I like out and stick them in a book! So I did! I got an artists A5 sketch book from the $2 store for $3.95. Covered the front with a fave sheet of Cosmo and titled it with some Heidi Grace alphas. Spent a while printing off some nice sketches. Then I cut them out and stuck them in.
I made two, one for layouts, the other for card sketches.


I have labelled where each sketch has come from so I can reference that when I use them. Below I will write when I have used them and what LO/challenge it was for.


I also picked up a $2 address book. This one is specifically for my scrappy and craft client addresses. Love the little elastic strap too. When I covered the book I just made some slits to allow for the strapping.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment: