Wednesday, January 12, 2011

2011 Gratitude Journal

Weel seeinga s we are nearly 2 weeks into the new year and Australia, particularly Western Australia and Queensland, are in disarray I htought I'd share my gratitude Journal.
Thank you Monika for the inspiration.
You may have seen the sneaks that I had up a while back. But here is the  full reveal


 I have used Cosmo Crickets Circa 1034 pp's. Added my own crocheted elements, made a water distressed flower with a Kaiser pear brad in the center. Alphas a glittered Making Memories and numbers are Kaiser.
I still need to find some ribbons to dress up the jump rings.

 Here I have used various stamps to make journalling spots

 I have used a couple of different ledger papers from Cosmo (Joy ride and Tpgetherness) and have cut up the journalling paper from Circa 1934

 I took advantage of this red graph print paper from Circa 1934 and doodled jouranlling blocks
 Here I have used the ledger aper, journalling block paper and stickers from Cosmo


 Lots of journalling blocks and stickers. Even found some October Afternoon stickers that matched in perfectly

I stamped some journalling spots onto Kraft and cut them out too.

All the tabs were hand cut using the diecuts from Kasier as a template. I now have a puch to do it all Yay!!!!!! I have used the black and cream Cosmo Cricket tiny type alphas to label the months.



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Wow, this is amazing! The patterned papers, cardstock and kraft are all perfect complements to each other. I adore all the journaling spots and I think when you make it cute, it makes the project more do-able, don't you? And we always make cute stuff for other people, so why not for ourselves, too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. A super idea. Love your version of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved making this. Although making enough journalling spots did become a bit of a chore in the end, but I just love looking at it.
    Absolutely Monika, there is no reason why we can't make pretty things for ourselves. Have made a few things lately, will be sharing them in he next few days

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful work :) you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea and yours looks great! Are you going to be putting photos in it as well?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls. I won't be putting photos in Alannah, there's not enough room really it's so thick. But I scrap lots

    ReplyDelete