Monday, January 17, 2011

Cyber @ SBT50!

Januarys Cyber at ScrapbookingTop 50 Australia is now on. They are just starting their second week. All challenges are up and are due to be uploaded by midnight sunday 23rd!

I've completed 2/5 challenges so far. Need some pics printed for the rest.

Opening Night Mini Challenge:
Criteria were to scrap a celebration card (christmas, birthday wedding etc) and use a handmade embellishment.
Here's my take:
 I have used DCWV Citrus pp, ribbon from a SBT50 swap, some chippie words that I inked in Cardinal VersaColor and then DM'ed. The atin flower was also from a SBT50 swap and made my Joy.

A close up.


Next for my was Mandys Challenge. Mandy was this months Guest DT.
Mandy challemged us to scrap a Celebration themed layout using a line/phrase from Pinks song "Raise Your Glass". This is such and awesome song to scrap about. There are sooooo many different lines you could choose.
In the end I chose "Don't get Fancey, just get Dancey".
Other criteria were:
Use bright colours
Mixed Alpha title
Doodling

Here is my take:

 The pic is of Ethan dancing to The Wiggles at Grandmas house just before christmas.
I used a navy cardstock based that I doodled around in white signo pen. The pp's were doodled around with black journalling pen.
Echo Parks Little Boy pp's and journalling spot were used.
I punched the bottom of the paper with my Martha Stewart Star punch, and the edge of the journalling spot with EK Success notebook punch.

 I fussy cut some stars from the pp's to decorate the bottom of the photo.

Echo Park alplas (Fancey and Dancey) and Kasier mini alphas in black.

You can find the rest of the Cyber Challenges here.



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That photo is so adorable. I love all the stars you have added as well. I can't wait to get stuck into this challenge, I think my friend's baby has the perfect 'why so serious?' face!

    ReplyDelete