Monday, January 31, 2011

Jan Stuck?!

OMG I can't believe I haven't posted htis yet. Completed it way back in the first wek of January too.

So here's the sketch:


and here's my take:

Pic is of Eli back in early October. We were at Monash playground. This is at the huge tower they have there. Brian and Ethan were up on the 'boardwalk' part. You see in eli's faec that he wants to be up there too,
I have used Echo Park pps, alphas and journalling tags, Lime Tree Creations lollypop rounds

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Super cute Becci! Love all the EP products, they work so well with your Lime Tree Creations goodies! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colours they are beautiful!! You always do such a beautiful job Becci!
    oxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet Becci.. love the pp's!!

    ReplyDelete