Monday, January 17, 2011

January SBT50

Love the start of a new month with all the new challenges.
One of my favourite haunts is Scrapbooking Top 50. I just love the challenges there and the girl are such fun to 'hang' with.

This months challenges certainly didn't disappoint. I got two of them done straight up! Now my mojo's gone missing. If anyone finds him please let me know!

I tackled the Dare Challenge first. This is a challenge where the members get to set the challenge. All of the DT have to complete it and if you nominate one of the four criteria you must do it too.
This months criteria were:
1. use 2.0.1.1. somewhere on the layout

2. Use string or twine
3. Summer or water themed
4. use the colour blue somewhere - nominated by me!

Here's my take, a birthday card for Brian:

I used Kaisers Seaside ranged. I turned a surfboard chippie on it's side for the sentiment spot.

Next I gave Vickis Challenge a go.
Criteria were:
To use the colour green as a main colour
and to use bling/glitter

Here's my take:

 This picture is of Ethan and his Pop when we were camping at Wirrina back in 2009.
I have used Echo Parks Walk in the Park range.
Green is certainly a main colour and I painted the rain drop pp with KindyGlitz for the other criteria.
Journalling.


You can find the other challenges here.



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment