Sunday, January 16, 2011

Some Recent OTP's

Have made quite a few OTP's over the Christmas season.

The first is my new Order Book for Lime Tree Creations.

The notebook itself was given to me via a Secret Santa Swap. I covered it with October Afternoon Thrift Shop pp. The decorated it with my hand crocheted trim from Lime Tree Creations, blue lace form Purple Pumpkin, hand crocheted doilies also from Lime Tree Creations, the little doily in the top right corner is from Zingas Zoo and the covered buttons are also from Purple Pumpkin, ric rac from my stash. If you make any orders from Lime Tree Creations they will be placed in this pretty little book!


Next up is my Goals 2011 book.

 I used a Kaiser bracket tab book. Covered it with My Minds Eye So Sophie pp amd inked the edges using pinecone ink and daubers. Was my first time usingthe daubers. Added some MME So Sophie alpha stickers. Kaiser number inked with pinecone ink. A Kasier wooden leaf also inked with pinecone ink.

 I used Adorn It mini alphas to label my tabs.
Added an embelly from MME So Sophie

I printed the goals onto cardstock, cut them into strips and inked with pinecone ink too.


Last but not least are some pencil holders.
First of all I made Ethan and Eli a pencil holder using the Kaiser OTP and Echo Parks Little Boy range.
This was my first pencil holder and I learnt quite a lot.



Then I had a go at making one for myself.

I also made a matching memo pad holder from Kaiser too.
I used Cosmo Cricket pp, misc lace, Lime Tree Creations doily and water distressed flower.

Just love how this turned out. It's sitting here next to my computer so I see it all the time.



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous OTP's Becci!
    I especially love the order book and memo pad holder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous OTP projects Becci... love them all!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, yum, yum, yum, yum!!!
    Love it all, especially the order book. (I do hope I get to the stage one day where I need one too.) XXX

    ReplyDelete