Monday, February 28, 2011

Feb 15th Show Us Your Stuff!

I always struggle with mulit photo layouts, so thought I'd give the one at Show Us Your Stuff a go this month.
I chose some cute pics of Ethan when he was about 5 months old when we were holidaying at Mount Gambier. He was actually raised up in the air by his Daddy but it's a bit hard to tell in these pics.

Here's the sketch:


And my take:


The middle pic is raised up on some foam tape.
I splattered some white AC cardstock with some bright blue paint. Used Echo Park pp's, AC thickers, EK Success punches, Purple Pumpkin lollipop flower and ladybug buttons.

There are still a few hours to get your entries in. Lime Tree Creations is one of the sponsors this month, so better get your entries in for a chance to win a pack!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Way too cute! Thanks so much for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That layout looks great and such cute pics.

    ReplyDelete