Monday, February 14, 2011

Feb 1st Show Us Your Stuff

I finally got around to playing with a challenge from Show Us Your Stuff! I thought the first challenege of the month to use a handmade heart was perfect to use a Lime Tree Creations crocheted heart. And well seeing as it's Valentines Day a card was in order.

Here's my take:
Rather simple but I love it. I have used the white crocheted heart from Lime Tree Creations, Alpha stickers from Making Memories, paint from my stash and misc buttons all on a cardstock base.


ps I am a sponsor at SUYS this month so pop on over to check out the challenges, Challeneg 2 goes up tomorrow!

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. OH so pretty that pink paint against the doily looks fab, thanks for playing along at SUYS! this month

    ReplyDelete