Friday, February 11, 2011

Lollipop Ladies DT Call!

There are only a few hours left to get your DT entry in for the DT Call at this fabulous challenge blog The Lollipop Ladies!

I love this challenge blog so though I'd pop an entry in. It's our second eldest is turning 15 on sunday so made him a card that I hope he likes:


I used Bo Bunnys Block Party pp's, chippie sticker and alpha stickers for this card.
I love the layers distressed and rolled look of the edges. I used staples stapled all around the edge of the pp to adhere it all to the cardstock base.
I looks much brighter than this. The weather here is quite overcast and it's been raining all night.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. That is so totally cute Becci ! Love the distressed frame, and the colours are very nice and bright : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card Becci.. love all the distressed edges!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Becci ... so excited to see your name here on the list too! Thanks for your creation, good luck!

    ReplyDelete