Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm a Candy Striper !!!!!

I couldn't believe it when I got an email from Sammi asking if I would like to be part of the team.
The Lollipop Ladies is my very first Design Team and I am over the moon. I just love the challenges.

So the first challenge is Bah-Humbugs!
I remember my poppa always having a jar of these in the lounge I hated them because they were aniseed flavoured. Blerk!




Extra criteria is stripes.

Here is my take:


I have used a piece of Kaisers After Five pp as a base (atop red and black cardstock) cut into wide strips. Some misc ribbon. Lime Tree Creations doily, punched bracket frame.

So why not pop on over and have a go at the challenge yourself!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations Becci, that's very exciting! Fab first challenge too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Becci! I love your very first project for The Lollipop Ladies! The doily and just a touch of red...gorgeous!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats gorgeous!!! I just knew someone would swoop in on your scrappy talents soon enough! looking forward to all your inspiring work, you are off to great start with this stunning card! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the team Becci!
    Lovely card too. Keep up the great work xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Becci! Congrats on the DT post and thanks for visiting my blog. I will be doing a tutorial on my blog about how to make the folders in the next couple of weeks! Become a follower and you will see when I publish it!
    Not sure if you saw a couple of other examples too - here's another!
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com/2010/12/cosmo-cricket-snorkel-cardset.html
    I will drop you a note when I complete the tutorial!
    Lowri
    http://papervinenz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Becci.....I bet you are on a huge high....I wish you all the best in your new role

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Becci. That's fantastic news!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Becci, I too am excited to be on the team and I love your gorgeous card here, I love the letters you have used and I am surprised this is your first DT, you are so very talented. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Bec, that is great news and i'm so happy for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. That hint of red is a great touch - welcome aboard, this is gonna be heaps of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yipee!! So glad to have you on the team!! :D

    This is a Gorgeous project! I love the red with black and white!! :D

    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations Becci, that's brilliant news...enjoy!
    Gorgeous card, love the hint of red!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Becci it's awesome to be a Candy Stripe with you!!! Love that big crochet doily :)

    ReplyDelete