Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Macarons!!!!!!



Don't these just look so decadent?!!!
Yes this fortnights inspiration at The Lollipop Ladies is Macarons!!!!!
I remember when they made these on Master Chef I though ewwww as I didn't like coconut, I have since been told that it's Macaroons that have coconut not Macarons.
So along with this yummy pic the extra criteria is gloss!

Here is my take:

I took inspiration from the colours of blue and chocolate brown mmmmm.
I used Kaisers Peachy Keen paper pad mostly here.
PP's for the base fussy but some flowers and added a Kaiser pearl the then center, a die cut form the paper pad that I stamped with the sentiment and raised on some foam dots.
All the paper was inked with VersaColor Pinecone ink.
Then I inked one of the new bird cage wooden flourishes with some Tim Holt Distressed Ink in Walnut Stain and coated it with Dimentional Magic for my gloss.
Added a little Kaiser lace to finish it off.

Hope you come and play long with us this fortnight.

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Ohhh that bird cage is sooooooo cute!!!!
    Great creation this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving how simple this is, but man, those colours are wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply lovely! I love those colours together, they never fail!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy - when do you have time to sleep? You seem to be so busy, with all your different blogs and interests. So creative!

    ReplyDelete