Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This fortnights inspirations is....



....candy necklaces!

Yep good old candy necklaces are the inspiration this fortnight at The Lollipop Ladies!
I used to love getting these at the local takeaway shop when I was younger. Being careful not to flick the elastic on my lips as I ate away.

Love those pastel colours don't you? and the extra criteria this challenge is circles.

Here is my sample:

These Imaginisce papers were one of the first papers I bought when I started scrapping 2 and a half years ago. They are so pretty.
I have used ovals instead of circles as that suited better.
I covered a Heidi Grace oval hwith some cream pp and added a misc rub on from my stash.
Layered it with a white cardstock oval.
I cute the blue fancy cut oval with some Christina Re scissors.
Added some Kaiser cream lace and she's done!

Hope come and play along!

TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

9 comments:

  1. YUMMO! I used to love buying those too! (I remember when I used to eat them I only ate one colour at a time or tried to eat them so they formed a pattern - such a Virgo! LOL) LOVE your card, so soft & pretty, the lace is the perfect touch! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous...love your card. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card Becci, just loving the soft romantic colours and I can remember buying them too, I just noticed I forgot to add circles as a criteria, so glad I popped in. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colours in your card, perfect for the challenge this week :)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. that challenge looks fun. love your card Bec.... so pretty... thanks for the congrats on my news :) have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Bec so suits those colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colours you have chosen for this card are perfect and I really like the shape of that base blue oval!

    Trish

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really sweet! And pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete