Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Lollipop Ladies!!!!!


Have you ever seen a candy more awesome than this????

I had never seen Ribbon Candy before I was was sent to me as this fortnights The Lollipop Ladies inspiration.
Hope you can play along too!!!

Here's my sample:

Photobucket

I took inspiration form all the layers of ribbon.
I love how this turned out. A rather simple project, but a tad fiddly at times.
Don't you just love the babe in the frame? This is Eli, our youngest now 19 months, taken by a professional photographer at the hospital when Eli wasn't even 24 hours old.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. WOW that ribbon candy is so cool... love your frame Becci... and isnt Eli just the cutest little thing :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh so sweet, what a great idea you've come up with!!

    ReplyDelete