Saturday, April 2, 2011

A New Month.........

....brings lots of new challenges!!!!

I love challenges. In fact it's pretty much the only scrapping I do.  I love to see if I can create something beautiful using the guidlines that someone else has set.
So I thought I'd pop up some links to my fave challenge blogs and forums.
I hope you come and join in the fun!


First of all I hope you have popped over to Lime Tree Creations for my new monthly challenge!!!!



and have been playing along with The Lollipop Ladies fortnightly sweet challenges


And now for the monthly challenges:











Photobucket



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. WOW, looka t all these challenges. I really relly need to have a go at some of these.... thanks for sharing Bec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing Becci. There's a couple in there I haven't checked out yet :)

    ReplyDelete