Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Banana Split!


Mmmm don't you love banana splits. I do, especially if they are sprinkled with a bit of milo mmmmmmm

This fortnights inspiration at The Lollipop Ladies is the pic above of a yummy banana split and extra criteria is vintage.


Here's my take:

 Sorry for the dark pictures. Been so gloomy here, can't wait for some sunshine.
When I thought of vintage I thought of doilies and these yummy rose colours.
I used some Kaiser English rose pp for the base. Then some more to make a water distressed flower to match. The extra large doily is form Lime Tree Creations and will be released at there next sale this Friday! Ribbon is from last months Challenge Heaven swap.


A side view to see the dimention.


The design team call has now closed. Stay tuned for the announcement of the new team!



TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the doily!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Banana split with milo? I must give it a try...since I love ice-cream, bananas and milo...:)

    Really pretty card! Love the crochet doily, the pretty ribbon and those blooms! :)

    P/s: Thanks for the tips on Facebook...I had no idea I couldn't do giveaways there...I find the interface quite hard to navigate actually...lol..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never thought of Milo! Yummy! Love your take on this Becci, very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty, feminine card. Love the dainty look of it!

    Thank you for the comment you left on my blog!

    ReplyDelete