Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Fruit Salad!!!!!



.....yummy yummy

Yep first thing that pops into my head is The Wiggles!

Actually fruit salad is this fortnights inspiration at The Lollipop Ladies.
Extra criteria is round or square. I went for square.

Here's my take:

I took inspiration from the pink and green in the fruit salad. I have used Kaiser pp's, K&Co dimentional stickers and some chippie words that I inked in white and then attacked with Kindy Glitz.

The Lollipop Ladies are having their next Design Team call! You can find all the details here. Hope to see you enter!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love all the elements you've added!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those papers and your little lady there is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove your take on the fruit salad layout Becci.Must get myself organised and do mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww....your card is just too cute! Love the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a stunning card, so glad you entered, this has given me some motivation to do a card, by the way, I had Karen Brierley here today and she gave me some of your amazing doilies, wow, I was blown away, so much dimension for a page, and the amazing craft you do, you are amazing, these are crocheted so beautifully, I know if my nana would have seen them she would be super impressed, I cannot wait to use them on a layout. Love MElxx

    ReplyDelete