Friday, July 1, 2011

Guess who's DT at Challenge Heaven????



yep me!!!!!!
Along with Michelle, Simone, Kerri and Jess I'll be DT for the next few months.
For those who haven't visited Challenge Heaven yet it's a great forum, full of lots of daily chatter and great monthly challenges and bimonthly Cyber Crops!

This month was my turn for the sketch challenge.

Here's the sketch by the talented Heather Waldron


And my take:

I have use Kaisers Animal Party range for most of this layout, plus some AC Thickers and Pink Paisley alpha stickers, a Charms Creations Lovely Lollipop and A Lil Somethin' kraft ticker.

Please pop on over to Challenge Heaven and check out the rest of the monthly challenges they ROCK!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous LO Becci, and congrats on the DT spot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation being on the Challenge Heaven DT Becci and I love your two little monkeys, super cute and the background paper rocks it too. Melxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Becci on being on the Challenge Heaven DT. Great LO of your precious boys.

    ReplyDelete