Monday, August 1, 2011

August Challenge Heaven DT Sample



My challenge for August at Challenge Heaven is a technique challenge. You are to use corrugated cardboard and a pin.

Here is my sample:


I have also created a tutorial on how to create this background, you can see it here.

I have used some Kaiser Little Toot papers and layered stickers, lots of goodies from A Lil Somethin, Charms Creations, pins and alphas from The Polkadot Place, Big aeroplane button created by Shaz and the cardboard leave by Judith both bought at the SBT50 Crafters Market (on again this friday!!!).


Hope to see you over at Challenge Heaven checking out the rest of the challenges this month. The Cyber crop is on again this month too!!!!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Becci! I love how you use cardboard on your LOs... I have a teeny bit tucked away in my scrap room so maybe I'll pull it out this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great LO Becci - haven't seen one from you in a while....hope this is the beginning of a whole lot more!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Becci! What a different challenge - I like it! Your layout is BRILLIANT!!! BTW - thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog - I would totally love it if you could play along with us at Stuff 2 Scrap! :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ant. yeah things have been pretty crazy here. I did scrap last month just haven't blogged them lol.

    Thanks you so much Chantal. I'm off to check S2S out

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all that handmade goodness!! & you've used it all SO well Becci, LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the corrugated cardboard background....adds such lovely texture and interest. And I love that sweet photo! :)

    ReplyDelete