Friday, October 14, 2011

So excitement!!!!!



I am very excited to announce that I am the newest DT member for Handmade Halo! I was so excited when the gorgeous Corrine asked me to be part of the team!

Corrine makes some pretty awesome unique handmade goodies. Just have a look at some of them below

Ropeables

Tape-tastics

Caboshons

Resin flowers

and even some hairclips 
{gotta get me some of these so vintage!}


I'm in love with the Pretty Little Studio papers and coordination embellie kits!!!!!




So if you haven't already pop on over to Handmade Halo and check out all the goodies. More items being added daily. And as an awesome bonus you don't pay postage...EVER!!!!!!


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo


4 comments:

  1. It doesn't say anything Becci!!

    But I know what you're excited about ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats to you!!!
    so excited for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Congrats Becci !! That is awesome news and thanks for sending me to another quality handmade embellishment site !!!

    ReplyDelete