Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Soap Journal

I have recently started to make my own soap {you can read about how I got started here and here}.
I wanted to keep a journal so that I would remember what recipe I used what temp I soaped at, fragrances, dates etc. I finally got around to decorating it!


I thought soap is a rather old fashioned thing to do so my journal will have a rather vintage feel to it too. Helps that I have been dying to use these Echo Park Happy Days pp's etc too. There is a Lime Tree Creations single flower on there and a A Lil Something pin too.


TFL!
Take Care
Becci
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very cute. Great way to keep your recipes/instructions. I have that black/white paper and it's good to see how other people use it. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Becci!! Those EP papers are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those EP papers are beautiful ... your colour combo is perfect, fun and fresh!

    ReplyDelete